Access Mobile Phone Remotely
Today we are going to pick a topic long way where I started my first Blog, guess what???
Yes, This is on Hacking- Mobile Phones Hacking.
* A humble request to all mortals that this is only for education purpose, so please try this on your on risk and do not try to do unlawful activity. This blog is not encouraging any black hat hacking, so, sit back and have fun :)
So, how do I really crash into someone phone with/without letting know to the victim?
Smart phone hacking can be defined in many different ways. However, the most accurate definition is the one that describes it as the practice or action of getting unauthorized access to information and data stored in another individual’s phone. The level of access you can get depends on your abilities.
In the past, people were focused on accessing voicemails on other people’s phones, but today they are using other parts of the software too.
For many experts, this is a questionable activity because it is performed without people’s consent.
But, the truth is that it all depends on who is performing this activity and why are doing this.
In other words, they might have good reasons to do this.
Is this really possible to get in someone phone?
You better think of it :P
There is a level of cell phone hacking with respect to mobile OS. (It also depends what source you are using to get access).
- Full access to victim phone- Android OS, Bada, BlackBerry OS
-Partial access to victim phone- MeeGo OS (Nokia and Intel),Symbian OS (Nokia)
-No access to victim phone- iPhone OS / iOS (Apple).
Some great technique to access cell phones:
1. Use phone OS remote software: Likewise desktop sharing, now mobile OS allow user to directly connect cell phones to desktops/laptops.
-For Android: Chrome remote desktop
-For Android: Chrome remote desktop
-For apple: mac os continuity
2. Use of third-party software:
Features of Copy9
How does Copy9 work?
In addition to the excellent features, another great thing about Copy9 is that it is extremely easy to use this app.
3. Use of API:
How to hack android phone remotely With Androrat:
Androrat is an open source tool that allows a remote attacker to control your phone.
With the software the hacker is able to make calls, send messages, get GPS coordinates, access files and photos stored in the phone.
Androrat lets you hack a smart phone without the use of any software.
An APK is the standard application format of Android phones.
The Androrat binds itself to a legitimate Android app and deceives any security features in the phone.
Please follow the steps listed below
• Go to https://www.noip.com/ to register a free domain.
• Download DUC Updater from site, this updates your current ip to NOIP server every time you connect to the internet.
• Login in DUC with your NOIP credentials from NOIP.com
• You can now extract downloaded files and run Androrat binder.exe, go to no-ip menu and login no-ip credentials
• Go to build in same application and insert your Noip Dormain url in IP section and any port no.
Then press build. This creates an app with same name you inserted in apk title which you install in target phone.
• Now run androrat.jar from androrat folder and set listing port from server menu option. Restart and wait to see target phone. Once this is visible you can then control target phone.
Androrat which is coded in java can be binded in most Android applications, making it one of the easiest ways to hack android phones without directly installing hacking software.
Androrat is not only cheap and easy to use but it’s very dangerous considering the amount of information that can be transferred from a targeted phone.
To contain any malware you will need to install an anti-virus into your mobile phone like Avast.
It should be noted that if people took great care of their phones as they do their personal computers cases of Androrat binders could be greatly reduced.
Avoid downloading games from third party sources. This popular games are often used to hack your phone by having malicious software binding unto them.
Cheers, and this blog is always open to your suggestions/feedback.
or mail me at